Life ?



Definitions of life - It is a challenge for scientists and philosophers to define life . This is partially because life is a process , not a substance . Any definition must be general enough to both encompass all known life and any unknown life that may be different from life on Earth .

What's your definition of life ?  
Yeah Life is a process , not a substance . You can't think life is easy . If it's easy , you're doing it wrong . Because life isn't a problem to be solved , but a reality to be experienced . 
Agree ? 

Sometimes you will feel like "Why I need to face all of this ? Why I can't get a better life ? Why I can't live like him/ her ? Why I can't get this or those ? " You will keep asking yourself why , why and why . You loved to compare your life with someone else . But have you realize that there are so many people can't get a better sleep , meal and even clothes  ? You didn't realized it because you're so busy to compare you life with others . 




I'm not telling that I never compared my life with other . Of course I had .
 You'll make mistakes every seconds;every minutes;every hours;every month;every year or all your entire life . But if you learn from them , you'll be a better person . It's how you handle adversity , not how it affects you . 




Last but not least , life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes . Don't resist them - that only creates sorrow . Let reality be reality . Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like . 



Don't forget Allah , that's all . 

Comments

Popular Posts